Sunday, June 03, 2007

Ally McBeal


It was a few years back, at an age where my knees should have been bruised and battered with all the 'Falling in Love' i should have been doing ..

Ally McBeal, the quirky lady .. with an overdramatically cute face, weird imagination and confused crushes ... the power girl, with a suite to match .. the teary eyes that melted my heart away! As years zoomed by, the memories faded into oblivion, my love buried under piles of things i would prioritize to remember ..

Until now! I don't really know how it all came up again, could be a casual conversation with a friend, but there she is .. standing on the sidewalks, with storms in her head .. and tht cute little smile .. my love!

So, the weekend was spent catching up on stuff, from where we had left off .. years back. Ally, sweetest!

What makes the show, all its worth (in addition to the lady herself) .. an indulging romantic plot, a background case with its moral dilemma .. the songs that accompany the story .. and to top it all the 'fantasy sequences' that portray the emotional state of the characters!

ps: Don't know if this was the show that started the fantasy sequences* after all, carried forward quite nicely in Scrubs. Absolutely love those ..

1 comment:

Rach said...

hmmmm...I happen to notice the ad of SCRUBS on this weekend only by chance..
will see this series if I happen to get chance...n then probably I'll be able to comment anything on this..:)